American women poets
Publisher: Dodd, Mead in New York
Written in English
- Women poets, American -- Biography,
- Lesbian poets -- United States -- Biography,
- American poetry -- Women authors -- History and criticism
|LC Classifications||PS151 .G6 1984|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xiii, 322 p. :|
|Number of Pages||322|
- Shakespeare Survey
- Endoscopic Haravesting of Saphenous Vein
- Compact antennas for wireless communications and terminals
- seminars in cell & developmental biology Vol. 10, 1999
- Matty Groves
- The general zapped an angel
- The Supreme Court and benign elite democracy in Japan
- Capital punishment
- Islam in the world
- Branches and inlets
- 365 meditations for grandmothers
- Water research in Australia
- 1994 revised EMT-basic national standards review self-test
- Spatially resolved magnetic resonance
- A first Greek course
- A midsummer nights killing
- The God Of Anna
- In His Image
- Computers and Their Applications
American women poets by Gould, Jean Download PDF EPUB FB2
In mapping the achievements of contemporary American women poets, this reference helps liberate them from restrictive conventional views and illustrates the tremendous diversity of their works.
Included are alphabetically arranged entries on nearly 70 American women poets who Cited by: 4. Even though I have read numerous poems written by Asian women over the years I only read a few poems from American women poets. When I saw this page soft cover book (Great Poems by American Women: An anthology edited by Susan L.
Rattiner) on Amazon for a /5(49). An Anthology of Twentieth-Century American Women Poets Injust for fun, while spending the summer in Cape Cod, Florence Howe and Ellen Bass began collecting poems by women, about women.
They started with writers they knew and then dug through card catalogs. books - The Academy of American Poets is the largest membership-based nonprofit organization fostering an appreciation for contemporary poetry and supporting American poets.
Donate Donate. books. search. find poems find poets poem-a-day library (texts, books & more) materials for. "Great Poems by American Women" includes more than 70 women born colonial-era 's through the twentieth century. I don't often read poetry, however this book has a short biography for each writer along with selections and recommendations of their other works.
This book was an unusual choice for me/5.